Wildlife Removal in Bay City, MI
Bay City MI, call (248) 306-9169
Emergency Assistance Available, 24 hours a day
Voted Best Animal Removal Company In Bay City Michigan
- Bat and Raccoon droppings: These creatures, especially the bats, will stink up your entire house. Bats are notoriously known for that. The droppings (poo and pee) tend to accumulate and take over your fresh-air-days. You will practically be living under manure.
- A very dirty attic. The attic becomes unbearable. Raccoons are well known for digging up garbage for trash food. They will drag the trash food and nesting into your attic. Some of these animals will unfortunately die in the attic. The trash and the dead bats and raccoons most certainly will begin to rot, adding to the bad smell.
- Noise pollution. These two animals, regardless of their age, will make annoying noises. Now there comes the lengthy sleepless nights.
- Damaged attic floor. The rotting content in the attic plus the constant supply of urine will make the wooden attic floor rot too. The eventual result is the collapse of the attic, a health hazard.
- Disease Risk. These are wild animals living with you. They collect a little bit too much out there, which will include disease causing germs and pests. This can be another health risk in your home. Talk of diseases like rabies and pests like fleas.
Emergency Animal Control Services
Your pest control service problems generally does not wait for a convenient time to affect your family’s life. We are available to respond quickly, no matter what time, day or night. Give us a call at (248) 306-9169
- 1 Wildlife Removal in Bay City, MI