Wildlife Removal Service in Clarkston Michigan
Wildlife Trapping Company
Attic Restoration Service
Animal Damage Repair
Cleanup Of Wild Animal Waste
Animal Exclusion Company
Critter Removal Business
Pest Control Service
Rodent Control Company
Clarkston, (248) 306-9169
Emergency Assistance Available, 24 hours a day
Voted Best Animal Removal Company In Clarkston Michigan
Mice Removal & Control
Bird Removal & Control
Groundhog Removal & Woodchuck Trapping
Chipmunk Removal & Trapping Service
Opossum Removal & Trapping
Rat Removal & Control Service
Dead Deer Removal
Muskrat Removal & Control
Woodpecker Removal & Control
Having wildlife coming into our houses can be a real headache. Raccoons and bats are the biggest nuisance. Raccoons mating season is usually during the winter period of between January to March. The female raccoon then looks for a safe haven to bear her young, which then are the most troublesome during the spring period. This safe haven is most often the areas around the home such as the attic, chimneys, drains and barns.
Bats and raccoons are nocturnal animals therefore disturb the peace at night. Some of the problems that raccoons cause include; shedding winter fur, which is hard to remove, Strewing trash all over the yard, eating your chicken and uprooting your plants.
Bats invade your houses’ chimneys and attics. They cause an odor from their droppings and also swarming around houses. People have superstitious beliefs about bats and do not want them around. This is why we offer you quality wildlife control services to curb this nuisance.
Do you hear strange noises coming from your attic at night and not know what kind of animal it is. We do home inspections to identify the animal problem and determine the extent of the problem. we locate all the possible points of entry.
We provide very good traps. These are humane traps that are designed not to killing them. If you are experiencing animal problems, give us a call today and your problem will be sorted within no time.
Raccoons have very strong teeth and can chew their way into the house/attic. We offer roof and wall repair services for your houses.
Another reason why wildlife control in our homes is quite important is because some of these animals such as bats and raccoons have droppings which are very toxic and can carry disease parasites. Therefore removal of this waste without proper gear can be very dangerous. We offer home cleaning services to make your home a disease free area by decontaminating and deodorizing.
For all wildlife control concerns call us today. We are always here for you.
Emergency Animal Control Services
Your pest control service problems generally does not wait for a convenient time to affect your family’s life. We are available to respond quickly, no matter what time, day or night. Give us a call at (248) 306-9169
- 1 Wildlife Removal Service in Clarkston Michigan
- 1.1 Wildlife Trapping Company
- 1.2 Attic Restoration Service
- 1.3 Animal Damage Repair
- 1.4 Cleanup Of Wild Animal Waste
- 1.5 Animal Exclusion Company
- 1.6 Critter Removal Business
- 1.7 Pest Control Service
- 1.8 Rodent Control Company
- 1.9 Clarkston, (248) 306-9169 Emergency Assistance Available, 24 hours a day
- 1.10 Voted Best Animal Removal Company In Clarkston Michigan
- 1.10.1 Raccoon Removal & Trapping Service
- 1.10.2 Squirrel Removal & Trapping
- 1.10.3 Mice Removal & Control
- 1.10.4 Snake Removal & Control
- 1.10.5 Dead Animal Clean Up & Removal
- 1.10.6 Mole Removal & Vole Trapping
- 1.10.7 Bat Removal & Exclusion Company
- 1.10.8 Skunk Removal & Trapping
- 1.10.9 Bird Removal & Control
- 1.10.10 Groundhog Removal & Woodchuck Trapping
- 1.10.11 Chipmunk Removal & Trapping Service
- 1.10.12 Opossum Removal & Trapping
- 1.10.13 Rat Removal & Control Service
- 1.10.14 Dead Deer Removal
- 1.10.15 Muskrat Removal & Control
- 1.10.16 Woodpecker Removal & Control